Call Now for a Free Quote! 623-581-2204

 

Call for Assistance:

Bill, Lisa and Linda

1-866-731-6112

 

 

 

 

      
Your Free Quote

   Type:  

  Name:  
 Phone:  
     Zip:  
  Email:  
   Age:  

          

By clicking for a free quote, you are authorizing a licensed insurance agent from Pellegrini and Associates to contact you.

If you are shopping for a Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage plan or Prescription drug plan we can help. We have assisted thousands of individuals with insurance coverage.


A B C D F*
Basic Benefits
Basic Benefits
Basic Benefits
Basic Benefits
Basic Benefits
 
 
Skilled Nursing Coinsurance (100%)
Skilled Nursing Coinsurance (100%)
Skilled Nursing Coinsurance (100%)
 
Part A Deductible (100%)
Part A Deductible (100%)
Part A Deductible (100%)
Part A Deductible (100%)
 
 
Part B Deductible
 

Part B Deductible

 
 
 
 
Part B Excess
 
 
Foreign Travel Emergency
Foreign Travel Emergency
Foreign Travel Emergency

* Plan F also has a high deductible options, some companies may offer this option.


G K L M N
Basic Benefits
Basic Benefits
Basic Benefits
Basic Benefits
Basic Benefits
Skilled Nursing Coinsurance (100%)
Skilled Nursing Coinsurance (100%)
Skilled Nursing Coinsurance (100%)
Skilled Nursing Coinsurance (100%)
Skilled Nursing Coinsurance (100%)
Part A Deductible (100%)
Part A Deductible (50%)
Part A Deductible (75%)
Part A Deductible (50%)
Part A Deductible (100%)
 
 
 
 
 
Part B Excess
 
 
 
 
Foreign Travel Emergency
 
 
Foreign Travel Emergency
Foreign Travel Emergency

 

This is not complete listing of the plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-Medicare or consult www.Medicare.gov.

Pellegrini & Associates specializes in Health and Medicare insurance. We are committed to finding you the best possible plans and solutions to all of your medical insurance needs.

We represent quality plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, Cigna, Health Net, Humana, Mutual Of Omaha, SCAN and United Health Care.

Why do I need a Medicare Supplement or Medigap insurance? (azmedicareadvantageplans)
Medicare A & B alone does not cover all of your health care expenses.

Medicare only covers 80% after you pay your deductible. That leaves your deductible plus a minimum of 20 % for you to PAY and you could have excess charges over what Medicare allows.

 

Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans are identified by the letters A-L and are standardized with all insurance carriers. These plans Do Not include a prescription drug plan.

Medicare advantage (MA or MAPD) plans generally have copays for services and may or may not include a part D drug plan. There are three types of Medicare Advantage plans

  • HMO
  • PPO
  • PFFS.

 

Stand Alone drug plans (PDP) are for prescriptions only. The PDP plans are the result of The Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003, a federal law that brought the most dramatic changes to the Medicare program since it began in 1965.

Click on the insurance logos below for more information!


Contact our agents:


Pellegrini and Associates


8433 N. Black Canyon Hwy Ste. 176
Phoenix, AZ 85021

 

Phoenix: 602-368-4422
West Valley: 623-581-2204
Toll Free: 1-866-731-6112
Fax: 623-972-2205


SCANGerber LifeBanner Medisun Blue Cross/Blue Shield CIGNA HealthNet Humana Mutual of Omaha Care More Abrazo Advantage